Newspaper Article Archive of
(NAPSI)—You can be known for having a gift for giving when you celebrate the holidays, birthdays, anniversaries or any occasion—and even no occasion at all—by showing you appreciate the recipients’ special interests.
For example, car enthusiasts will be driven to distraction with delight with these:
1. Hoodie: Features the Mopar text logo on the left sleeve in gray for a cozy, comfortable look.
2. “Hellcrate” 6.2L Supercharged Crate HEMI® Engine: Its 707 horsepower makes it a dream gift for any performance lover.
3. Gift cards: Shop online for gear and apparel.
4. Jeep® Performance Parts: A 5-inch Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) LED light kit and a JPP snorkel are just two of the many JPP products available for the diehard off-roader.
5. Wireless earbuds/powerbank: Keep the music playing and devices charged on the go with this combo set of wireless earbuds and 2000mAh power bank,with the “Mopar Garage” logo.
6. Vehicle Protection: Give peace of mind with a Mopar Vehicle Protection (MVP) plan. Options include Road Hazard Tire/Wheel Protection with full repair or replacement coverage for all four tires and wheels damaged due to road hazard conditions and Maximum Care factory-backed mechanical protection beyond the factory warranty on over 5,000 components.
7. Pet kennel: This collapsible pet kennel—in a variety of FCA U.S. vehicle brand logos—keeps a pet secure while in the vehicle.
8. Lifestyle carriers: They’re suitable for most FCA U.S. vehicles, including bicycle, ski and cargo carriers.
9. Tumbler: The sleek black double-construction tumbler features the Mopar logo on the front and vacuum insulation for transporting beverages.
10. Tonneau covers: Keep the truck bed secure and protected. Choose from a variety of covers, including one-piece, hard folding and soft roll-up.
11. HEMI Neon Clock: Features the Mopar M and HEMI logos and is a great addition to the home, office or garage of your favorite Mopar enthusiast.
12. Truck bed storage system: Tailgate opens for access to dual sliding drawers, providing lockable storage space for gear, supplies and tools.
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words MOtor and PARts) is the service, parts and customer-care brand for FCA vehicles. All the parts are engineered together with the same teams that create factory-authorized specifications for FCA vehicles, offering a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide.
Find these and more than 500,000 other parts and accessories online at <a href="http://www.mopar.com/" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">www.Mopar.com</a>.
<a href="https://ctt.ec/7Bccn" target="_blank"></a> “Mopar (a simple contraction of the words MOtor and PARts) is the service, parts and customer-care brand for FCA vehicles. You can find more than 500,000 parts and accessories that can make for great gifts for auto enthusiasts online. <a href="http://bit.ly/2Pwdhhu">http://bit.ly/2Pwdhhu</a>”
On the Net:<a href="http://www.napsnet.com">North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)</a>